Since we are still living in challenging times, another way of stress release.
- Lay on your back and put your legs up a door or a wall and calmly breathe in and out.
- You can leave your arms beside your body, shoulder width or above your head, whatever feels most comfortable for you.
- Stay that way for about 10-20 minutes.
What are the benefits of this exercise?
- It improves circulation and it drains fluids. Your entire body benefits from laying this way. One exeption to this ‘rule’: dont do this when menstruating.
- It improves digestion. By laying this way, you are exercising the digestive muscles. It will give you a flatter belly.
- It will give you a more relaxed nervous system.
- It will give you more air.
- You will get better sleep, because of the relaxing effect.
- It will give you foot pain relief, f.ex. when you have walke on high heels.
Have fun with this easy exercise and let me know how you are doing with this if you feel so inclined.