- Take yellow mung beans and let them soak overnight or for at least a few hours. Mung beans contain a lot of fiber, which you need for good digestion.
- Fry an onion, a clove of garlic and a piece of ginger in a soup pan.
- Put water in the soup pan and add the mungbeans. Let it simmer for a while until the mungbeans are soft.
- Add pepper, salt and turmeric.
- Stamp everything.
- Serve with some parsley and/or coriander on top.
Enjoy your meal!
If you like, let me know what this recipe did for you, leave a comment.